To Sherry Wang
I often forget you were young like me once, having fun times with friends and figuring out your life. Thank you for dedicating your life to a better future not only for yourself, but for me even when you weren't expecting me.
I honestly didn't enjoy your strictness and discipline for me as a child, but more and more, I'm able to see that my strongest qualities have come from you. Your passion for watching not only your kids but other kids succeed to their highest potential is overwhelming. You care so much for people and are so genuine in weeping with those who weep and rejoicing with those who rejoice, like Paul writes in Romans 12:15. It's crazy to see how in the course of 5-6 years, your business driven on passion and love has flourished. There's a lot for me to live up to, but I have no doubt you'll be there in every step of my life, no matter how difficult it is.
Thank you for loving me the best way you know how ❤️ I love you, happy mothers day!
-- Joy Tang, Sherry's daughter May 14, 2017
M.T. was accepted by Columbia, UChicago and all UCs)
Dear Sherry, Thank you for helping me (among so many others) in this trying time! I'm very interested to have someone as capable as you guard my back and help me through the college application process. You've definitely given me more peace of mind than you'd think, as well as so many more opportunities to excel. Thank you !!
We found out about Springlight when I was worried about my son’s college admission. I am glad I found them. The owner of the Springlight, Sherry, is a most wonderful person. She is dedicated, caring and sincere. She is very knowledgeable about the college admissions process and what the admission officers are looking for. Sherry had a good sense of what to say in the essays and helped with the entire application process. I am very happy that Springlight helped our son enter his number one college. I strongly recommend Springlight as one of the place to go for college admission process. -- Mrs. Rukshini Segaran (Her son was accepted by MIT)
The first time I went to Springlight Education was to get help in my writing for my APLang class. I am so glad that I found this spot because the tutors are definitely there to help you and they are well versed in what they do. By the end of the semester, my writing skills improved a lot. After that, I signed up for their college counseling. Through Springlight I was able to get into my dream Ivy League school. The owner of the business, Sherry, is unlike any other counselor you will find. She goes out of her way to find opportunities (internships, work, etc) for her students and pays attention to every single one of them. This kind of attention is rare to find. Sherry and all the college advisors at SpringLight are very knowledgeable about the college admissions process and have many resources to get you/your child to where they want to be. They are detailed in their work and make sure that the student is happy with every aspect of their admissions process. Through the quality of the edits and their efforts that they put in, I can safely say that Springlight is the best place to go. －－K.M. (She was accepted by Cornell)
- 感謝 神，因著妳的愛心幫Jerry找到這麼好的學校，希望 神的看顧孩孑能在大學裹怏樂的學習。C.L. 09/12/2013
- 晓瑞阿姨好，我現在終於要畢業高中了，所以我想要謝謝你這幾年幫助我這麼多。從更我解釋我不了解的東西，到培我一起選大學，到大學申請。。。 Jerry W. 06/06/2013, （Jerry W是个ABC，他总是试着用中文和我们交流。-- Sherry Wang）
- Whenever I need someone, Sherry is here. Always. What I love about Sherry is that when she knows something, she explains it extremely thoroughly and opinionatedly to get heir point across, and when she does not know something, she has the passion to go and look for it immediately. I see and believe that she is not only doing her job, but also truly caring about my future. She calls my mom continuously "How did Emily do on her SAT?" or "How far is she in her college applications?" or "How are her grades? Has she studeid for her finals?" She calls my mom because she worries about me, and wants to help me. That shows how she really puts her heart into her job, and her care into her abilities to help. Thank you Sherry. 12/05/2012
- 我和晓瑞纯粹因Bayecho的活动认识。这几年来，亲眼见她在这个园地辛勤耕耘。更可贵的是她不仅精于子女教育，还乐于助人。我每每遇到难题，第 一个反应就是打电话给她，每次都得到实际的帮助。她的博客非常实用（hotchili， ecollege), 不看就亏了。晓瑞是个实在人，她的建议你没听会误事的，这是我亲身体会。她不是羊妈，也不是虎妈，是鹰妈，用自己的翅膀托着孩子学飞，最后让孩子自己展翅升腾。太敬佩了。 11/30/2012
- 今天得到通知，女儿Early Action 被芝加哥大学录取了。虽然没有最后决定是否要上，但这是她最喜欢的选择。再次谢谢晓瑞。她的大儿已经进了芝加哥大学，给了我们不少帮助！ 12/18/2012
- 今天太激动了。女儿被录取的同时，拿到很丰厚的Financial Aid Estimate. CSS我是请晓瑞帮我review的, 谢谢晓瑞。更要感谢上帝，他的供应丰丰富富，超出我的所想所求。 12/18/2012
All my life, you've been there for me. No matter what I did, no matter what situation I was in.
Yet the best I can give you is this letter. I does not carry any monetary value, but I hope you can still find value in this.
You're always willing to help me when I need you, always willing to sacrifice for me.
I don't know how to thank you, because I can never thank you enough.
I'm sorry for the time I've angered you, when
I'm sorry for
Thank you for your teachings that you've passed on to me. Not just the teachings that are related to school, but also the teachings on life and morals.
Thank you for your cooking--even though it's what you detest the most, you do it out of love for me.
Thank you for guiding me on my spiritual path--without you , God might seem farther.
Thank you for caring about me when you weren't doing well yourself--when you
There's so much I can thank you for, because you've given me so much.
You're the most awesomest mom ever 🙂
With love from you son.
Peter. (Sherry's older son) 12/14/2008