Exclusive SAT/PSAT Test Preparation Course
Getting into a college is like approaching any other goal in life that’s important: it takes hard work, commitment and attention to details and dates.
With the disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic and increased competition in applications and from 2021 and 2022’s admission results, we can see that the standard test still plays a critical role in college admission despite many colleges making standardized test scores “optional." Even UC still considers standard tests as the very selective program's admission.
SpringLight has provided high-quality SAT tutoring for nine years in partnership with our local high schools, including Cupertino High School and Lynbrook High School. With SpringLight’s services, many students have scored 1550 and higher. With instruction from SpringLight’s reliable, responsible, and experienced teachers, past students have improved their scores by 200 to 400 points.
Included with your Tuition $950 is: (Financial aid available for students with demonstrated need)
- 12 lesson SAT/PSAT course, 3 hours each lesson.
- 2 * 3 hours math sessions
- 5 * 3 hours English Reading sessions
- 5 * 3 hours English Writing sessions
- 20 practice exams
- Proven test taking strategies
Register @ http://tiny.cc/SpringLightSAT
Class time: 9:30am-12:30pm
The class will be available in person & online on Zoom.
In person location: 20432 Silverado Ave, Ste 212, Cupertino, CA 95014
As a part of the class and covered tuition, we are open for students to do FREE SAT/PSAT practice test at Cupertino office 6/3-10/8 by appointment with free resources for students to do real released SAT previous tests.
Monday-Saturday Session (Prepare for 8/26/2023 SAT test):
- SAT Reading: 7/31-8/4, M-F
- SAT Writing(grammar): 8/7-11, M-F
- SAT Math: 8/12 & 19 Saturdays only
Saturday Session (Prepare for Oct. SAT/PSAT tests):
- SAT Reading: 7/8-8/5
- SAT Writing(grammar): 8/26-9/23
- SAT Math: 8/12 & 19
*For the group class
All 12 sessions for reading, writing and math, $950
5 SAT Reading or Writing lessons only, $420
2 SAT Math lessons only, $180
Any each lessons, $80
Private lessons available for $120/hr
SpringLight’s caring instructors and comfortable environment make studying for the SAT feel like home.
We accept the following payments: Make a note of student name and class/date(important!) on the payment.
- Online banking pay through Zelle: Spring.Light.Edu@gmail.com. Payee's Business name: SpringLight Education. For most online banks it's free, ask your bank for Zelle pay for details about your online sending money.
- Check payable to SpringLight Education, you can email the front and back pictures of the check to us. Or send the paper check to us by mail, or drop it off at our office.
SAT/PSAT Test Dates 2023-24
- The PSAT/NMSQT is offered on these dates:
- Primary test day: Wednesday, October __, 2023
- Saturday test day: October __, 2023
- Alternate test day: Tuesday, October __, 2023
PSAT 8/9 Test Dates
- September 26, 2022–January 27, 2023
- February 21–March 24, 2023
- April 12–28, 2023
PSAT 10 Test Dates
- February 21–March 24, 2023
- April 12–28, 2023
SAT Saturday Administration Dates (Anticipated)
- March 11, 2023
- May 6, 2023
- June 3, 2023
SAT School Day Test Dates
SAT School Day is administered on test dates throughout the school year.
|Test Date||Most Scores Available|
|Mar 1, 2023||Mar 23, 2023|
|Mar 22, 2023||Apr 14, 2023|
|Apr 12, 2023||May 3, 2023|
|Apr 25, 2023||May 18, 2023|
Anticipated 2023–24 School Year Test Dates
|SAT Test Date*||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Regular Cancellation|
|Aug 26, 2023||Domestic: Jul 28, 2023
International: Aug 11, 2023
|Aug 15, 2023|
|Oct 7, 2023||Domestic: Sept 8, 2023
International: Sept 22, 2023
|Sept 26, 2023|
|Nov 4, 2023||Domestic: Oct 6, 2023
International: Oct 20, 2023
|Oct 24, 2023|
|Dec 2, 2023||Domestic: Nov 3, 2023
International: Nov 17, 2023
|Nov 21, 2023|
|Mar 9, 2024||Feb 23, 2024||Feb 27, 2024**|
|May 4, 2024||Apr 19, 2024||Apr 23, 2024**|
|June 1, 2024||May 17, 2024||May 21, 2024**|
|*Your registration options will be limited if you aren't taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.
**Subject to change.
Words From Students
- I really like the teacher:) Very nice and friendly. Also explains problems so well that it is easy to solve problems even without having learned the material
- I like how you give breaks in between or give puzzles to let us not feel bored
- The class was very engaged and changed the way I thought about SAT math
- A lot of helpful tips were given. I have more self confidance that I was lacking, and I feel so much better about taking the SAT now
- I like how the class goes over each question after the answer is shown, as well as the ability to work in groups
- The course is helpful and it teaches us how to approach problems efficently, so we don't run out of time for the problems