She doesn’t have any big leadership title, and hasn’t partaken in any STEM competitions.
As a well rounded student, what “shining points” made Princeton and other top colleges admit her?
College applications are more competitive than ever… how would you succeed?
Register and join this Friday’s seminar!
Time: April 20th, Friday 7:00 to 8:30pm.
Address: 20432 Silverado Ave, Ste 211, Cupertino, CA 95014
Fee: $30/person, $50/two family members. Pay at the door.
Contact: 408-480-2505, 408-480-7547; email@example.com
Jasmine Li from Cupertino High School will share with you:
- Advice based on her experience in high school
- High school course selection
- Preparation and tips for standardized testing (ie. ACT/SAT)
- Discovering extracurricular activities that fit each individual
- Leadership in clubs and organizations
- The college application process (essays, activity lists, interviews)
- The role of family support in students’ well-being and success
There will also be a Q&A session at the end.