Do you ever wonder:
- What is the most effective way to deal with stress and overwhelm?
- What makes the biggest difference in academic performance?
- Why you procrastinate on important tasks?
- Are you an orchid or a dandelion personality type? How does that impact you?
- How to acquire communication skills that impact success
- How to get into the best colleges
If you struggle with lack of motivation, stress, sadness and loss of power, you are not alone. Starting Friday, June 14, the ‘Springlight Success Forum’ will teach you:
- Success strategies to enhance academic performance
- Techniques to manage and utilize stress for maximum productivity
- Science based techniques to become motivated
- Mindfulness strategies for managing emotional triggers
- Communication skills to hold powerful conversations with parents, teachers, and others
- Methods and actions for successful college applications
Address: 20432 Silverado Ave, Ste 212, Cupertino, CA 95014
Contact: email@example.com, 408-480-7547
Tuition：$110/session. 25% off for the first 8 students who register.
As part of the program you will get access to an emotional intelligence assessment and free personality tests to help you gain a clearer understanding of yourself ($100 value for each person).
SPRINGLIGHT SUCCESS FORUM SCHEDULE - JUNE 2019
|1||Enhancing Emotional Intelligence: How to identify and manage your emotions effectively||Friday, 6/ 14 (5:00-7:30pm)||$110||2.5|
|2||Stress Mastery: How to manage stress and become more effective||Sun, 6/16 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|3||Bold Motivation : How to overcome procrastination||Sat, 6/22 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|4||Effective Time Management : How to get things done||Sun, 6/23 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|5||Acing the college application with effective strategies||Sat, 6/29
SELF LEADERSHIP FORUM
The ‘Springlight Self Leadership Forum’ will help you:
- Discover your authentic leadership style
- With mentors to guide you to develop your leadership style
- With toolkits for leadership for use in high school and beyond
- To develop ‘an impact project’ that benefits the community
- Develop powerful presentations of your ideas
- Find balance and recharge yourself in the midst of pressure
SPRINGLIGHT SELF LEADERSHIP SCHEDULE - JULY 2019
|1||The Power of Meaning: What will you do for the world?
Choose a project for the summer that makes a positive difference to the world
|Sat, 7/6 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|2||Your Authentic Leadership: Discover your most powerful leadership style? Continue working on project||Sun, 7/ 7 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|3||The Power of Enrollment: Learn how to enroll people in your project idea
Continue working on project
|Sat, 7/13 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|4||Pitch Perfect : Learn how to make powerful presentations
Continue working on project
|Sun 7/ 14 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
Mindfulness based methods to manage stress
Finalize draft presentation for project
|Sun, 7/21 (2:30-5:00pm)||$110||2.5|
|6||Final Project Presentation||Sun 7/28