Jonathan Huang's Science Bowl Training Class
Read the news and you will know Jonathan is the best science bowl training instructor. Ask Lynbrook students and you will know how good his teaching is!
SpringLight has been offering science bowl training since 2013. We are the No. 1 and 1st institution offering science bowl training in the nation. All of our instructors are the best science bowl competitors and instructors.
What’s Science Bowl?
Science Bowl is a prestigious competition hosted by the US Department of Energy that tests students’ knowledge in all areas of science and mathematics. It uniquely combines teamwork and scientific knowledge in an exciting competition.
This course aims to prepare students for the Science Bowl competition. Each class will have a lecture which discusses important topics covered in Science Bowl and a buzzer round for students to practice. By the end of the course, students should be encouraged to study in their own time and learn more about science.
- Where: 20432 Silverado Ave, Ste 5, Cupertino, CA 95014
- When: 2:00 - 4:00 PM on the 10 weekends between 6/15-7/14
- Registration: tinyurl.com/y3kezft6
- For: 6-10th grade students
- Tuition: $600
Jonathan Huang will be a junior in Lynbrook High School in the fall of 2019. He has participated in the Science Bowl for Miller Middle School, winning two championships in 2016 and 2017. Additionally, he was on Lynbrook’s team A this year, which qualified for the national competition.
His involvements include:
- Miller Science Bowl Team (2016-2017)
- Won NSB both years, captain in 2017
- Lynbrook Science Bowl Team B (2018)
- Lynbrook Science Bowl Team A (2019)
- SLAC Regional 1st place
- USABO Semifinalist (2017-2019)
- USABO Semifinals Top 50 (2019)
- USNCO High Honors Top 154 (2019)
- USAJMO Qualifier (2017-2019)
- USAJMO Honorable Mention Top 24 (2019)
- Lynbrook Math Club President (2019)
- Lynbrook Science Club Vice President (2019)