Want to know how to motivate your child to study and prepare for college?
Want to learn what you could do to help your child get better grades in school?
Want to help your child manage stress and anxiety more effectively?
Do you wonder why your intelligent child sometimes performs poorly in exams?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this one hour Springlight seminar is perfect for you. We will empower you with the most effective neuroscience based strategies to help you guide your child to achieve excellence in school (and in life).
Objectives of seminar:
- Help parents understand the key roles they can play in improving their children’s performance
- Distinguish between the complementary roles of EQ (emotional intelligence) and IQ (intelligence quotient) in a student’s performance
- Present scientific evidence on the impact of anxiety, stress, depression, hope and optimism on student performance
- Provide overall guidelines on how to develop emotional intelligence
- Provide parents with science based tools and strategies to use to help improve performance
Time: 2:00 to 3:00pm, Saturday, June 9th. 2018 Address: 20432 Silverrado Ave. Ste 5, Cupertino, 95014 Contact: email@example.com, 408-480-7547 Fee: Free Registration: https://goo.gl/wvGz1w
Speaker: Mahama is a life coach, professional engineer and teacher with more than 20 years experience tutoring Math and Science. He is passionate about helping students achieve successful and fulfilling lives through practical scientific and life skills.
Mahama is also an NLP practitioner who has taught and inspired thousands of students to earn better grades in school and thrive in life. He uses a unique combination of intellectual and emotional problem approaches that are applicable to many aspects of life.