Chemistry is one of the most important science courses at high school. Dr. Song is a experienced chemistry teacher at the Springlight Education Institute. His students are from various high schools in the Bay Area. Using his many years of teaching experience with different levels of high school chemistry, he will share his insights and provide some ideas to help answer the important questions about chemistry that many students and parents are interested in.
- What are the different levels of chemistry courses and what their core differences are in high school?
- How to select the proper level of chemistry classes for each student.
- How to succeed in chemistry class?
- How to effectively and efficiently prepare for the AP and SAT II Chemistry tests?
- How to qualify for the United States National Chemistry Olympiad (USNCO)?
- What role does chemistry play the college applications?
Time: Friday, March 9, 2018, noon 12:00 PM-13:00 PM Pacific time. (13:00-13:30 Q&A)
Location: 20432 Silverado Ave Ste. 5, Cupertino, CA 95014
We can offer lunch for $10.
Dr. Song graduated with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Jilin University, and a Ph.D in chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Dr. Song’s students have made great achievements in the past several years. More than 80% of students have scored a 5 on their AP Chemistry test, including those who were taking Honors chemistry at high school. 95% of students taking the SAT II Chemistry scored between 750 and 800. Dr. Song has also taught students who took the USNCO and qualified to the national final.
- 如何有效准备SAT Subject，AP化学考试，
宋老师，吉林大学化学系毕业，Georgia Tech 化学博士。他教授的学生SAT II, AP 以及USNCO都取得了可喜的成绩。